Launchpad developer documentation¶
Welcome to the Launchpad developer documentation. This documentation is for people who want to hack on Launchpad.
- Setting up and running Launchpad
- Handling exceptions
- Handling security policies
- Creating additional user accounts in the development environment
- Avoiding debugging issues
- Applying database schema changes
- Using an updated dependency
- Resurrecting dogfood/development instance
- Preserving query count
- Landing updates for Loggerhead
- Updating the global configuration for tests
- Deploying configuration changes to production
Project and community¶
Launchpad is a member of the Ubuntu family. It’s an open source project that warmly welcomes contributions, suggestions, fixes and constructive feedback.
Thinking about using Launchpad for your next project? Get in touch!